A great thanks to everyone who ordered seed garlic from us at Swallowtail Farm. Online sales are now closed for the 2018 season. Orders accepted anytime for 2019!
We are still selling garlic at the Carp Farmers Market until end of October 2018 and we’ll will be at the Toronto Garlic Festival Sunday September 16.
Pre-Order Fresh Garlic and Garlic Scapes from our 2019 Garlic Harvest
See our varieties listed for sale and pre-order to ensure your choice is not sold out. First come first serve!
- Musical and lyrical in their growth, they are packed with a milder garlic flavour. and are the edible and delicious flower stalk of the hardneck garlic.
- They are very tasty and versatile to use in the kitchen, store well for a month or two in the refrigerator or can be frozen for later use. Grill them or try them in soups, stews, stir fry, omelettes, pestos, and or as a steamed vegetable.
- A bulk flat rate box holds about 6 lb. for $25.00 with FREE expedited shipping.
- If you are close by, call us and arrange to pick your own scapes!
Table or Eating Garlic
- All varieties available—-$15.00/lb. packaged in 1 lb. bags or in tied bundles
- All varieties available. Our seed garlic is made up of our biggest and best garlic bulbs.
- $3.50/bulb. For 25 bulbs or more $3.00/bulb.
- For large orders, please contact us at (613) 264-0809 or send us an email using the form below