SALES FOR 2022 ARE NOW OPEN!
Swallowtail Farm will have our full line of farm & garlic products available at Swallowtail Farm, Carp Farmers Market and the Carp Garlic Festival . Sales are now open for the 2022 season. Email us with the form below or call us for details (613) 264 -0809 at the farm.
Thank you for supporting Swallowtail Farm Garlic!
We are taking orders for 2022, CONTACT THE FARM BELOW FOR NEW ORDERS.
Order Fresh Garlic and Garlic Scapes from our 2022 Garlic Harvest
See our varieties listed for sale and order now to ensure your choice is not sold out. First come first served! Shipping in Canada is a flat rate of $25 for small orders and $35 for larger ones.
FOR THE 2022 HARVEST WE ARE GROWING:
Rocambole…..…………….Marino (sold out)
Porcelain…………………….Music, Susan Delafields, Azores (limited quantities)
Purple Stripe Marble… Red Russian, Guatemala Ikeda (sold out)
- $3.50/ bundle (12)
- Musical and lyrical in their growth, they are packed with a milder garlic flavour. and are the edible and delicious flower stalk of the hardneck garlic.
- They are very tasty and versatile to use in the kitchen, store well for a month or two in the refrigerator or can be frozen for later use. Grill them or try them in soups, stews, stir fry, omelettes, pestos, and or as a steamed vegetable.
Table or Eating Garlic
- $20.00/lb. packaged in 1 lb. bags or in tied bundles
- All varieties available
- All varieties available. Our seed garlic is made up of our biggest and best garlic bulbs.
- 1-5 Bulbs per variety=$4.00/bulb.
- 6-50 Bulbs per variety=$3.50/bulb
- 50 bulbs or more per variety = $3.00/bulb.
For large orders, please contact us at (613) 264-0809
To order garlic, please contact us at (613) 264-0809 or use the form below. We will contact you with pricing, shipping (in Canada only, flat rate $25 or $35 depending on size of order), and payment options. Be sure to fill out all required fields, thank-you
Due to rural internet issues we sometimes don’t get an email. If you do not receive a reply shortly please try a text or call to (613) 264-0809, thanks.